Event Based GPS Reporting For MOTOTRBO Option Board
The Tallysman Sprite™ TW250 software APP's Contrail tracking resolution takes tracking accuracy to a whole new level enabling MOTOTRBO™ channel partners to complete on a level playing field with Cellular carrier reporting rates. The TW200 supports all MOTOTRBO™ network configurations excluding Connect Plus.
Tallysman’s TruFleet™ application combined with the TW250 contrail tracking capabilities enables radio system operators to increases the number of data users on their system many fold without having to additional repeaters to support the increased data traffic.
- Audit of Vehicle travel.
- No missed reports (automatic log retrieval).
- Reports include odometer, idle time.
- Reduced Data load on system.
- Support Analog Channels & GPS.
- Out of range logging and retrieval.
- Breadcrumb tracking to City block level.
- Event driven reporting e.g. Periodic, distance, turns etc.
- Waypoints reports.
- Odometer reports.
- Idle time reports.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XPR 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series radios.
- MOTOTRBO option board required in radio.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.