All Points Communications offers a wide range of radio rental opportunities to meet your short term two-way communications needs.
Two way equipment, portables, base stations, repeaters, available for local, in-state rentals providing wireless communications for:
- Short Term Projects
- Local Events
- Meetings or Conventions
- Sports Events
- Fund-raising Events
- Church or School Field Trips
- Office Moves
- Hunting Trips
Our fleet of rental equipment includes:
- MOTOTRBO Digital two-way radios
- UHF/VHF Two Way Radios
- Portables Base Stations/Repeaters
- Lithium ion batteries
- High noise double-muff headsets
- Light duty headsets
- Speaker microphones
- Surveillance kits
- Carry holsters
- Multi/Single unit chargers
Motorola SL 300 (Digital Two Way Radio Rental)
The SL300 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. It has trunking capability, and is supported on small Capacity Plus systems. The SL300 features Range Max: an advanced technology which delivers enhanced communication capability with a slim profile and long battery life. The SL300 3W digital radio with Range Max delivers communication performance equivalent to most 4W digital radios.
The SL300 is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you'll find are business-essential; for example a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications. Additionally, the SL300 utilizes digital and analog radio technology concurrently to fit seamlessly into your existing communication system.
- Ultra-Slim Profile
Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL300 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets and purses without snagging or bulging.
- Simple Operation
The SL300 has been designed for easy, intuitive use. The side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch have all been designed for quick one-hand access. Channel "fast toggle" allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- Rugged and Reliable
The SL300 is built to last. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, it can be used even in harsh environments. This radio can survive many drops and tumbles. It has also been proven tough in Motorola's grueling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
- Range Max Receiver
An advanced radio design and patented antenna that delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Active View Display (Optional)
Shatterproof Active View display uses hidden LED lighting to communicate channel, radio, and volume information crisply in both daytime and nighttime situations.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability
Enables a supervisor to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Voice Announcement
Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
- MicroUSB Connectivity
Efficient charging and easy programming.
- Comprehensive Accessory Portfolio
Innovative carry options, earpieces and charging stations allow you to get maximum efficiency from your SL300.
Motorola XPR 7550 (Digital Two Way Radio Rental)
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. XPR 7000 Series radios integrate voice and data seamlessly, offer enhanced features that are easy to use, and deliver business-critical advantages like integrated Bluetooth® and Intelligent Audio.
The XPR 7000 Series can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency.
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Day/Night Mode on Display: This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (FM): Certified as intrinsically safe by FM approvals when purchased and equipped with an FM battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Large, Full-color Display: Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
Motorola CP200 (Portable Analog Two Way Radio Rental)
The CP200 portable two-way radio offers the increased communication flexibility with features such as push-to-talk ID and selective call. Powerful audio output penetrates noisy environments, providing clear, crisp audio at any volume. A lightweight, ergonomic design makes this radio comfortable to carry and operate. To provide the range that's best for your business, the CP200 radio is available in both 4W UHF and 5W VHF models. A range of battery choices and rapid recharging capabilities helps ensure radio readiness.
- 12.5 kHz Channel Spacing
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons
- Companding X-Pand™ Technology
- Time-Out-Timer - Busy Channel Lockout
- Internal VOX - Single Priority Scan
- Adjustable Power Levels
- MDC1200 PTT ID (Encode)
- Quik Call II (Decode)
- Quik Call II Call Alert (Decode)
- Quik Call II Selective Call (Decode)
- High / Low Power
- Channel Scan
- LED Battery Indicator
- Squelch Levels
- Repeater / Talkaround
- Volume Set
- Tight / Normal Squelch
- VOX On / Off
- Nuisance Channel Delete
Motorola PR400 (Portable Analog Two Way Radio Rental)
The PR400™ portable two-way radio is perfect for new two-way radio users, small organizations, and firms that want an affordable solution with a maximum number features. It gives a wide choice of channels, is LTR-capable and is available in three models: 16 channels (non-display/non-keypad), 32 channels (full alphanumeric display/partial keypad) and 64 channels (full alphanumeric display/full keypad).
- 16, 32 and 64 Conventional Channel Models
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing
- 8 Character Alphanumeric Display
(32/64 Channel Models)
- 2 Programmable Buttons
(16 Channel Model)
- 4 Programmable Buttons
(32/64 Channel Models)
- X-Pand™ Technology
- Dual Priority Scan
- Option Board Expandability